Easy and Quick Ways to Tighten Your Vagina for More Pleasure, Confidence, and Enjoyment
If you experience “vaginal looseness,” also known as vaginal laxity, you are not alone - not be a LONG shot. Published studies suggest that up to 24 percent of women suffer from this largely unspoken ailment and most are searching for alternatives to tighten this area of the body.
Sometimes referred to as Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS), it occurs when the vaginal tissue becomes overstretched or weakened. It can have negative effects on both physical and psychological health.
Issues from this can range from loss of sexual function to urinary incontinence (this is the common issue that many women experience with an involuntary loss of urine during coughing, sneezing, laughing, or physical exertion).
What are Some Causes of Vaginal Laxity?
Although there are several reasons why women may find themselves in a situation of vaginal laxity, there are a few common reasons.
- This is a primary cause of the lack of vaginal tightness for most women. The vaginal walls, much like the rest of the body’s skin, are made up of lots of fibrous material and collagen that give it its flexibility and its strength. When a woman goes through vaginal delivery of a baby, the stress of childbirth can diminish both the sensitivity and the tightness of the area, which frequently becomes overstretched during labor.
- This phase of life occurs can happen in your 40s or 50s. During menopause, levels of the female hormone, estrogen drops. This is natural, but it can cause the vaginal lining to become drier and less stretchy.
- The natural process of aging results in the vaginal walls become thinner. As women get older, hormonal changes can leave the vagina with less lubrication and the vaginal muscles become weaker.
- Weight Gain and Fluctuations. Being overweight affects so many aspects of life. Documented research has revealed that obesity has a very strong effect on pelvic floor disorders, including vaginal looseness. A healthy and consistent weight may help avoid unnecessary strain on the pelvic region.
Is There Anything You Can Do to Fight Back?
Too often, women with real issues pertaining to laxity feel embarrassed to seek solutions. This is unfortunate since vaginal looseness can cause real quality-of-life issues in a woman’s life, including:
- Decreased sexual function
- Lower levels of libido
- Self-consciousness and lower self-esteem
- Sounds of expulsion of air during exercise or intercourse
- Loss of lubrication
- Inability or decreased ability to orgasm during intercourse
- Generally lower sexual satisfaction
- Urinary Incontinence
The good news is that there are choices for women interested in treating their vaginal laxity. Some are very invasive with potentially serious side effects, while others offer easy and quick ways for vaginal tightening.
5 Treatment Options for Vaginal Laxity
- Vaginal Tightening Exercises
The pelvic floor muscles surround the vagina, supporting vaginal tightness. There are exercises that can strengthen these muscles, the most common being Kegel exercises. For the most part, they are discreet and straightforward involving repetitive contracting and squeezing of the muscle. Unfortunately, as with all exercise, it can take time to build up strength, and it may take up to six months to notice any type of difference. Although it won’t cause harm, the truth is that Kegel exercises have limited success for women with ongoing Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome.
- Vaginal Tightening Lasers
A variety of lasers have been tried to help with vaginal tightening. These processes with complicated names such as “fractional ablative CO2 lasers” and “radiofrequency (RF)” have varying and conflicting results and success. In addition, vaginal tightening laser options are not considered to be permanent. Most medical professionals advise that treatments will be necessary again at six to twelve months from the initial vaginal tightening procedure.
But perhaps the greatest warning on using vaginal tightening machines comes from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which bluntly states that, “we have not cleared or approved for marketing any energy-based devices to treat these symptoms or conditions (related to) sexual function. The treatment of these symptoms or conditions by applying energy-based therapies to the vagina may lead to serious adverse events, including vaginal burns, scarring, pain during sexual intercourse, and recurring/chronic pain.” Enough said about this.
- Vaginal Tightening Surgery
Some medical personnel may suggest more invasive treatments such as Vaginoplasty surgery to tighten this area the body. Surgery usually focuses on closing the gap where the vaginal muscles have stretched apart. The claim by some surgeons that this process can improve sensitivity has been strongly challenged by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Due to the risk of any surgical procedure, this extreme elective operation should be considered only when all other options have been explored. As with all invasive processes, there are potential consequences including infection, scarring, or ongoing pain which could actually make penetration or sex more painful. Vaginal tightening surgery costs are usually not covered by health insurance, and can be expensive. Talk extensively to your health care professional before considering this drastic step.
- Vaginal Tightening Pills
Search the internet and you’ll discover there are several companies with questionable reputations offering “vaginal tightening medicines.” Health experts warn the public not to be taken in by exaggerated and unproven claims. There is nothing you can take orally for your vagina that is going to affect its tightness. Worse yet, some of the ingredients in these over-the-counter concoctions may have negative side effects. No one knows for sure since they are not regulated or required to be tested by third-party independent laboratories.
- Vaginal Tightening Topical Options
Vaginal tightening creams and gels are a drug-free, non-invasive option to fill the gap between home exercises and surgery. They offer a viable option for vaginal tightness. Creams and gels allow you to be in complete control when using and applying the product.
Unfortunately, not all creams are made equally. Some use too much water, some don’t use enough. Some use harsh chemicals that leave users feeling irritated. But if they contain high-quality ingredients, the results could be outstanding.
How to Choose Vaginal Tightening Creams and Gels
For optimum results, look for these three essential and natural nutrients when choosing a product
- Manjakani Extract. The unique properties of Manjakani extract, also known as Oak Gall, has been found to be beneficial for the intimate female organs. Its astringent properties give instant tightening effects, while its antioxidant properties tone up vaginal walls to help reverse the loss of elasticity due to aging, hormonal changes, and childbirth.
This is not just a myth; it is a fact. Studies reveal that using the topical gel of Manjakani is associated with contracting (tightening) effects, and may also improve vaginal lubrication. Its natural antiseptic actions can also help prevent infections.
The Manjakani fruit is rich in tannins. Tannins are superstars that can constrict tissue, increase blood flow, and maintain collagen, and elastin levels. Many women applaud this natural herbal nutrient and call it “woman’s best friend” because it helps tighten the reproductive organs and restore elasticity to the pelvic region.
- Witch Hazel. A popular herb, this plant also contains tannins, which are known to aid in tightening and firming up the muscles of the vaginal wall.
- Arginine. Science tells us that this well-known amino acid is useful for promoting increased blood flow and making vaginal tissue more sensitive and responsive to sexual stimulation
Read the supplement label carefully to assure it has the most potent form of these nutrients, called extracts. Extracts ensure that the ingredients are of the highest standards and that every bottle has the precise amount of the active ingredient in each batch. Many products do not take this step, making their formulas inferior and less effective.
Superior Formula Now Available
Fortunately, there is a superior vaginal tightness gel available at an affordable price. V-Tight Gel is the fast, safe, and affordable way to care for your most sensual area. With a mixture of nature’s most effective ingredients, you’ll start feeling V-Tight in a matter of minutes. It uses the best ingredients from the safest sources, and most importantly it has shown to be effective time and time again for women of all ages.
Even with such an advanced formula, V-Tight Vaginal Tightening Gel is available for a very affordable price.
V-Tight Vaginal Tightening Gel is only available online, so there are no embarrassing conversations necessary with store clerks. Plus, it will arrive at your doorstep in an unmarked, no-logo, box. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results, the company allows you to return the product within ninety (90) days of your purchase.
But with so many 5-Star reviews, it’s unlikely you will be disappointed. We recommend you save with the “Buy 3 Get 2 Free” offer by using this link so you don’t run out.
A Final Word of Vaginal Tightening
For many women, vaginal laxity has an impact on the quality of life. Let V-Tight Vaginal Tightening Gel help with vaginal looseness and let you reach your ultimate goals of a better sex life, increased libido, recapturing intimacy, more self-confidence, and the ability to live the life of your dreams.