ProBiotic Supplement, Immune Boosting Product Comparison
Updated: Your 2020 Guide to the Best Probiotic Supplements
Learn what to look for, what to avoid, and which products have the highest overall rating
The CDC and Healthcare Professionals Across the Country Agree - It’s Time to Focus On Your Health.
And for the first time ever, more Americans are choosing Probiotic Supplements over Fish Oil for total body wellness.
By now you’ve probably heard of all the benefits of a good probiotic supplement:
- Fights Bad Bacteria Throughout the Entire Body
- Protects Against Harmful Excess Inflammation
- Helps Relieve Bloating & Constipation
- Helps Soothe Joint Pain & Migraines
- Can Increase Daily Energy & Mood
But right now, the most important reason to get yourself a good probiotic is to keep your immune system running at full speed.
A High-Quality Probiotic Can Help Keep You Safe From Free Radicals and Disease All Year Round
But not every probiotic can get the job done. Now more than ever, we all need the best full-body defense - which is why our team set out to find the supplements that deliver on their promise.
What Makes the Best Probiotic Supplements?
Our mission is to find the products that:
- At Least 8 Different Strains & 40 Billion Units
- Living Colony Forming Units (CFUs)
- Formula with Prebiotics to Feed the Probiotics
- Independent Testing for Effectiveness and Safety
- At Least 90% Positive Verified Customer Reviews
- At Least a 30-Day Guarantee to Try the Product Risk Free
Only buy a probiotic product with “living” probiotics
An expired probiotic will have little-to-no effect on your body or your immune system.
If you see a Probiotic brand with anything other than “Living CFU”s in the formula, avoid that supplement at all costs. You’ll end up wasting your hard-earned money.
What to Avoid in a Probiotic
- For the Most Effective Results - Avoid Freeze-Dried Products
- Do Not Rely on Customer Reviews Alone (These can be faked)
- Do Not Buy from a Company Without a “Money-Back Guarantee”
- Watch Out for Fly-By-Night Companies (Usually 6 Months or Younger)
- Do Not Buy A Probiotic with Less Than 5 Unique Strains
Verified Customer Endorsements
One of the hardest parts about researching a product is finding real customer reviews.
Our team discovered that most of the “ratings” you see on Amazon or other sites are completely fake, or bought by the company themselves.
Our Approach to Customer Reviews: We personally reach out to customers of each product to hear their story. We also use a custom computer program to flag any fake reviews and remove them.
Our top products have all been carefully vetted using this process and their customer reviews are extremely accurate.
Beware of “Too Good to Be True” Deals
A Probiotic that really works is hard to make, and even harder to find. If you see a product claiming to be the best, but only costing $3.95, you can probably assume the product won’t actually deliver the results you’re looking for, and even worse - it might be harmful to your body.
Our top 5 products are for people who are looking to live a healthier lifestyle. From mood to weight to bloating and beyond, we’ve sifted through thousands of products to find the best around.
Money Saving Tip:
You can keep probiotics living and effective for longer by storing them in the refrigerator.
Our advice: save money by buying a package instead of single bottles. Most companies will of-fer Buy 2 Get 1 Free or similar deals. Spend a little more upfront to save in the long run and don’t forget to take advantage of the money-back guarantees!
The Top Probiotic Supplements Ranked By Effectiveness, Value, and Verified Customer Satisfaction
1) WebMD Health Benefits of Curcumin January 2020
2) Understanding Inflammation Longhurst July 2018
3) A Unifying Theory of Disease, Harvard Medical School April 2006
4) Summary of Curcumin. Examine March 2020