NutraPrice Fish Oil Product Comparisons & Reviews
What Is the Best Fish Oil Supplement? Your 2020 Guide to the Top Omega-3 Products
Healthcare experts agree - if you’re not taking a daily fish oil supplement right now, you could be putting your body at risk. Get started with this guide:
Fish Oil Fact or Fiction?
Fish Oil Has Dozens of Real World Benefits for the Average Person
This one is true. The Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, are responsible for improving Heart Health, Brain & Vision Function, Joint Health, Mental Health, and Skin Health. (1)
The More Fish Oil, The Better
Some companies want you to believe more is better, but the truth is too much fish oil can stop yielding positive results and may even harm your body. Aim for 700-1000mg of Fish Oil for the most benefits without the risk of negative side effects. (2)
All Fish Oil is Made Equal
Another myth spread by low-tier companies. Premium formulas include wild-caught Salmon, Mackerel, Anchovies, and Tuna (3) while cheaper brands used farm raised fish and Tilapia.
High Customer Reviews Mean It’s A Great Product
This used to be true until companies started buying reviews. Now, even on Amazon, you can’t make your decision on reviews alone. Which is why we did our own research and created this guide - to give the buying power back to you.
Our Research: How We Rated our Top Products
After 180 days of lab testing, calling verified customers, breaking down formulas, and speaking with customer service reps, we narrowed down 1000’s of fish oil supplements to find the best 5 formulas you could buy today.
Here’s what we looked for over the last 6 months:
- 200 to 400mg of combined EPA & DHA fatty acids. No more, no less. This range gives you the most benefits without the added risk of negative side effects.
- Fish Oils sourced from Tuna & Anchovies. You should find these two fish in every high quality supplement, with some companies adding at least one other fish for an extra boost.
- Company Reputation & Customer Service. If a company has a C- reputation, it’s likely to have a C- product. We also looked into customer service reviews and money-back guarantees to protect the customer.
- Verified Reviews. We have created a program that finds and removes “fake” or “purchased” reviews, so what we’re left with is raw, verified, real world results.
- Price & Value. We look at the quality of each product we test, and determine if it’s priced fairly.
Fish Oil is the #1 Doctor Recommended Supplement
The best time to start taking a fish oil supplement is 2 years ago, the second best time is today.
You’ve read our guide, but ultimately you’re going to need to make the decision to start taking fish oil daily. Whether it’s one of our top 5 or another high-quality product, getting a healthy dose of Omega-3’s is crucial to your long term health.
The right fish oil can have incredible benefits:
- Helps Regulate Cholesterol Levels
- Can Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Promotes Improved Brain Function
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Assists in Proper Digestion
- Helps Improve Skin & Hair Health
You’ve heard the buzz, it’s time to take the leap. If you’re ready to start focusing on your health, check out our top products and find one you love.
Bonus Money Saving Tip
If you find the right fish oil, you’re going to want to make it part of your daily routine for the best results. So Here’s Our Recommendation:
Look for multi-pack discounts. NutraPrice is offering a Buy 3, Get 2 Free package that can help you save over $60, while still being protected by their 90-day guarantee.
If you find that deal anywhere, you should grab it with confidence. If you love the results after 90 days, you just saved $60. If you’re not completely satisfied, you get a full refund - take advantage of those risk free offers.