NutraPrice Fish Oil Product Comparison & Review
How To Find the Best Fish Oil to Help Lower Your Blood Pressure & Improve Your Heart!
Your 2020 Guide to the Top Omega-3 Fish Oil Products
Our Research Team of Nutritionists Spent 6 Months Finding the Top 5 Fish Oil Products on the Market.
Healthcare experts around the world all agree the most important daily supplement we can take is Premium Fish Oil. We will teach you what to look for and avoid when buying fish oil.
Experts say that Fish Oil Has Dozens of Real World Benefits for the Average Person.
The Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, are responsible for improving Heart Health, Brain & Vision Function, Joint Health, Mental Health, and Skin Health. (1)
The More Amount of Fish Oil, The Better
Fly-by-night companies want you to believe that more is better, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. Too much fish oil can actually have more negative side effects than positive. You should aim for 700-1,000mg of Fish Oil, and 200-400mg of combined EPA & DHA fatty acids per day. (2)
All Fish Oil is Made Equal
A dangerous myth spread by low-tier companies, a quality fish oil supplement starts with the best possible source. Salmon, Mackerel, Sardines, Anchovies, and Tuna are all clean, high-dose sources of fatty acids. (3) Beware of companies that use Tilapia (high in mercury) or any Farm Raised fish.
High Customer Reviews Mean It’s A Great Product
This used to be true until companies started buying reviews. Now, even on Amazon, you can’t make your decision on reviews alone. Which is why we did our own research and created this guide - to give the buying power back to you.
What to Look for in a Top 5 Product
Here’s a short list of what our researchers looked for while finding the best fish oil your money can buy:
- 200 to 400mg of combined EPA & DHA fatty acids. No more, no less. This range gives you the most benefits without the added risk of negative side effects.
- Fish Oils sourced from Tuna & Anchovies. You should find these two fish in every high quality supplement, with some companies adding at least one other fish for an extra boost.
- Company Reputation & Customer Service. If a company has a C- reputation, it’s likely to have a C- product. We also looked into customer service reviews and money-back guarantees to protect the customer.
- Verified Reviews. We have created a program that finds and removes “fake” or “purchased” reviews, so what we’re left with is raw, verified, real world results.
- Price & Value. We look at the quality of each product we test, and determine if it’s priced fairly.
The bottom line is that DHA and EPA Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for maximum health throughout a person’s life.
Steps for Choosing A Fish Oil Supplement
Achieving optimal wellness is the reason why our investigative team took on the job of researching which fish oil products can actually do the job and meet the high demands of consumers.
The focus was to find products that:
- Have a clinically tested and proven formula.
- Use only premium ingredients.
- Are fairly priced for the quality of the product.
- Have high-quality customer service records.
- Offer a money-back guarantee on their product.
That last one is important because not every product will work for every person. A good company understands that, and will offer a full refund in case a customer’s body doesn’t respond to a particular formula.
Bonus Money Saving Tip
A premium fish oil supplement is a product that has more benefits the longer it’s part of your daily routine.
If you find the right one, you’re going to want to take it every day for as long as you possibly can.
So Here’s Our Recommendation: Look for multi-pack discounts.
For example, NutraPrice Fish Oil offers 5 months for the price of 3, but they also offer a 90-day guarantee.
Best case scenario, you love the results and save $80. Worst case scenario, you try it for 90 days and for some reason you don’t like it, and you lose $0.
What Is the Best Fish Oil Supplement? Your 2020 Guide to the Top Omega-3 Products